Friday, November 11, 2005

Life in K-9 (56)

call my friend in SOC who happen to be a physical trainer and help me to check my IPPT results again.. i told my supervisor and friends about my result but fail, they all got shocked.. hopefully it is a mistake.. but it was not to be.. just receive a call from him that i have to retake all over again.. argh.. nvm.. just take it as a one off exercise..

and another thing will like to add is i finally got my police driving permit (PDP).. and got a taste of sending deployment as a driver.. haha.. Blacky, you dont have a choice now.. *Blacky glups*

think i need to take a pic of Blacky in case anything happen.. an obituary pic.. lol.. nah.. will take some pic with my best partner in crime for the last half a yr and post the best in Friendster.. i think i fallen in love with Blacky.. his eyes.. his look as a wolf.. his black muscular body..im so used to those prison warden say, "wah..like wolf.. so black, at night cannot see.." the way he falls when going up on vehicle is so clumsy that you say, "orh-bi good.." he also wont scold back to you.. Blacky is so well loved in this unit that everyone want to play with him and shake hands with him.. feel so jealous.. "Paws? Blacky.."

one thing i find it interesting to share that Blacky is scared of insects.. either he will hide behind me when the insect is infront of me or he will look as if the insect is new to this world when he is lying down..

No comments: