Thursday, November 24, 2005

Life in K-9 (58)

guys, i really need your help this time.. i in a fix.. today just gone back to HQ for the first time for inservice since transfer to Changi Sub Base.. yesterday i did come back as well, to exchange of vehicles, and dont ever try to drive from Choa Chu Kang to Changi and from Changi to Choa Chu Kang, it is very tiring..

pls give your honest opinion about where should i stay.. too many people saw me today and ask, "so, when you coming back?"
my reply to all, "i donno.." my mind was also saying, "why ask me? you all should be asking the management.." i know now HQ is short of manpower.. CSB also short of manpower.. then what you all want me to do? Cut me into 3 pieces meh.. one in HQ team A.. one in HQ team D.. one in CSB team D.. and besides that after i gone to CSB, now everyone in HQ ask me this qn.. im not that important lah.. life still carry on without me lah.. without me, you all also wont die.. still have to carry on with deployment..

HQ: high-ranking officers gives unneccessary stress.. portsdown is the only hell that i been through.. other places like QRP and CSB prison like Kaki Bukit Centre and Selarang Park is nothing, compared to Portsdown..

CSB: lack of training facilities for both handler and dog.. after deployment, can go and rest and dont have the determination to go and exercise..

both places got its good and bad.. not one place that ive been to is so-call perfect.. so can someone pls give me an answer/advice/suggestion? both places i have been and work before.. so what i given to you is those bad points.. i dont want to give any good points away as CSB doesnt want to have anything to do with HQ..

the deadline is on the 5th of dec.. although i have given my word that i would stay in CSB in an earlier post.. but from that period of time to this current post, something have happen to me in CSB.. is just that someone doesnt want me to have a new start in CSB, been constantly reminded of what i have did in HQ and doesnt really know what i have gone through in HQ.. he simply jumped to conclusions too easily and he only heard a one-sided story from HQ and not from me to make it a whole story.. what i been through in HQ is multiply by 10 fold.. and so to CSB, is already nothing new to me.. this guy, who have not experienced of HQ life, will find life difficult going for him if he use army tactics..

and another thing was, Blacky need training.. only place i could train is in HQ.. and the dog assessment and trial will come in march next yr..

so pls read the whole post very carefully, and give me the opinion/advice/suggestion in the tagboard before 5th of dec.. that where i will call my mdm in CSB and also DY-CO in HQ about the final destination..

No comments: