Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Life in K-9 (59)

im such a bad boy today that i dont deserved to receive any present from Santa this yr.. what did i do? i drive to my deployment and caused Blacky to vomit twice.. this shows that my driving is reckless and aggressive.. or is it Blacky suffer from car sickness..

Blacky: "Grrr...!!"
Me: "NO!!" *stop growling at me..*
Blacky: "..........."

today had a talk with my mdm at her office.. requesting to go back to HQ.. she ask me for a reason which i cant find or either that is she feel that my reason is not strong enough.. she ask me to stay until next feb before she could allow me to go back to HQ.. provided that HQ still wants me and there is a vacancy.. hmm.. sounds very slim hor.. nvm.. still got DY..

seriously, if HQ does want me in the first place, why my mdm is fighting for me to stay at CSB? is it because she know that my heart lies in HQ? hmm..

tomorrow i will get to hear what my DY have to say to me..

No comments: