Monday, December 19, 2005

Randomness (41)

i kept my mouth shut too long liao.. need to clarify something.. anyone know about the post where someone say that guys interested in this girl and along the line, i say that this girl's heart is not faithful.. firstly, i didnt jump to conclusions that the couple's relationship was on the rocks because of third parties or because of the girl's will of going through hardship in the relationship.. what i want to say is that the guy's profile in the friendster give me the impression, not that i want to jump to conclusion. people reading it will have this impression.

secondly, the post that i mention about the relationship and now, didnt even mention that the word "break-up" and no, im not having the last laugh over what i say to this girl in the first argument in this past friendship. ever since she ended this friendship, i dont even give a damn about what is going on in her relationship. hopefully this is the last post about her in the year 2005.

now, i find out some friendster profile change coincidentally after i blog about it. "friends are not forever, sucky ones can disappear from my life..." this is the second guy whose friendster profile i mention about it in the earlier post when he request to be my friend.

from these 2 friendster profile show that they are reading my blog.. im not so sure about the first guy.. it could be the ex-female friend reading it..

i also found out some weird behaviours about girls from my female friend.. lol.. when i told her about my ex-friend call me.. she say that this ex-friend could already have feelings for me, and given though the friendship ended, she still kept my hp no.. so, what the use of keeping it?

anyway, hope i have say what i want to say about her..

for me, only thing to blog is i have the intention to buy a car next year end. well, that my ideal time frame to get, but the problem is, i donno what car to get..lol

1) mazda (what i like is the semi auto manual transmission)
2) toyota ( donno.. lol.. maybe is more suitable for family and friends)
3) lexus ( only fancy car is RX300 but too ex at the moment, maybe in the near future..)

after much consideration, i will opt for toyota.. wonder if this brand of car got semi auto manual transmission.. (heard encores of NO!!) ok fine, thank you!!

No comments: