Friday, December 02, 2005

Life in K-9 (60)

just called DY earlier in the evening.. he say he will bring me back on the condition that the new intake undergo SD training for another 3 months.. and i also told him what my mdm have advice me..

i realised alot of things regarding about my transfer to CSB.. firstly, i find the transfer as a blessing in disguise.. so-call a break from the stressful working environment..

secondly, those regulars in HQ have shift all the blame on me where they should be doing part of the security.. now they are suffering.. talking about not doing and now have to force to do it.. but they are not stupid either.. can call up to the prison and say not enough manpower..

i have a point to prove to them when im fully recharged and back to haunt them..

No comments: