Thursday, December 29, 2005

Reflections 2005

a much needed break for 1 week only to go back to work on the new yr eve.. blah..

2006.. hmm.. what to expect.. for the first half of the yr, nothing much.. have to serve finish before i could get to do anything..

second half of the yr is what im looking for.. i blog in the earlier post about what i plan to do.. i cant wait for the time to come..

recently, i really donno how come my feelings turn out to be like this.. its freaking me out and making me very weird..

for 6 yrs, i have this feelings for this gal.. i tried to go for other gals as well.. so dont say i wasted my entire 6 yrs just for this gal.. she went for overseas studies.. she say that she want to concentrate on her studies, fair enough.. i respect her decision and wanted to maintain a constant communication through msn, but she somehow reject it..

throughout these 6 yrs from what i know, she have been through 3 relationships including now.. now this is the weirdest part, im not angry at all despite finding out from reliable sources.. the feelings is kind of on-off and when she had a failed relationship, it just give me renewed hope.. but i have to admit that i didnt put in efforts.. =
this matter, i only told one of my sister-in-christ (a hint to where i have a feeling to this gal)..

my only question is this (dont think anyone can answer this).. is she the one for me and is it worth giving up once and for all for this girl?

No comments: