Friday, August 17, 2007

Preparing for the worst

Taking a quick time out to blog and update some stuff.

- Called up for reservist in the midst of my examination periods. 2nd time Government called me during this period of time. But lucky, i have solved the problem by sending the letter stating that im a full time student.

- Examinations. When i saw the modules and the date of the examinations, my jaws dropped and eyes widen big big. Business Law, Business Management, Marco-economics and Principle of Accounting. Two theory modules in a space of 1 day, im expecting the worst for Business Management.

- Work. I never knew to get a part time job with CCA and other misc work is so hard to juggle. Hopefully, by the time my exams finish, it will all be solved.

Gotta go, time to stuff my brain with all the Business Management notes. God, help me.

No comments: