Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sensitivity

Here is some details of my working experience as i cant reveal much due to sensitivity.

Working experience: Shiok, is like i fit into the environment seamlessly
Lunch break: more than 1 hr, lol.. no one will check on it
Working kakis: only guy in the Finance Department (Jay: dont rub salt hor!!)

Anyway, i dont have anything to blog at this moment of time, hence the update could be quite long. I think i might enjoy my 2 months of holidays more than anyone else.

It's so fun shredding those confidential documents!! wahahahahaha..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me rub salt?

Come on! If you are the only guy in a n entire department of ladies, salt would be the last thing on my mind to rub.

Rub the other thing of yours lah.

Need me to spell it out for you here?

garylee402 said...

no need.. i still want to maintain my blog virginity..

Anonymous said...

er... you dun shed documents.. That's for furry animals... You shred documents. LOL!

garylee402 said...

ok.. you got me there..