Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Can one lah.. Can make it de..

if anyone recall about the cannot make it post earlier on, this post will be all those people who say to me, "can make it de.."

ok, frankly speaking, im starting to struggle with 2 modules and have started to ask people for tutoring.. and of 10 people i spoke to.. 9 say to me, "aiya.. you can make it de lah.."

wait, which part of my question or which part of my face say that i can make it de?? if i could have manage on my own, i wont have ask that question in the first place.. does my face written something on it that i couldnt see it myself?? i look up down left right.. nothing leh..

the last one take the lot.. "aiya, you work so efficiently, finish fast, you work as if you got no problem with it.."

what has work got to do with the modules that im studying right now?? any difference??

maybe i should slouch more, show no interest in it, sleep during lectures or tutorial.. hah..

No comments: