Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's been a long time

it's been a long time since i had these activities to keep me sane.. and im planning to have it when the school holidays start..

1. going for a drive aimlessly around Singapore. yes, i know petrol price is rising but is only for one night.. windows wind down and cruising at 80km/h, the natural wind blowing at my face.. just this activity alone is enough to make me relax and to fight again when the school term restart..

2. hanging out with friends. because of work commitments, i hardly have time for them. it's time for a game of pool, time to sit down and la kopi..

3. movies. the last time that i went to see a movie was like in Sep. yes, i have missed out alot of good shows over the last few weeks.

i think im getting a bit of paranoid at the moment.. sigh.. i hope i dont do anything stupid till the school holidays.. to the people around me, pls bear with me.. hahahah..

No comments: