Monday, November 12, 2007

a friend in need is a friend indeed

over the last few days, my family faced an unforseen circumstance and asked for my help.. so i tried my best and approached friends for help..

to those who know me long enough will know what going on.. and i only ask those who know about it for help..

being in a wits end, i was desperate enough for the help to solve the problem once and for all.. to an extent that i agree to any conditions so long it is reasonable to me..

as the deadline looms nearer, help was still not rendered.. advises was out of the equation by then.. and from there, i know those who have help was indeed a friend that deserved my help in the future..

to some, friendship is soured due to money.. but when faced with a situation like this, who will cared when the need to solve the problem is there.. and i also get to see a different angle of personalities when faced with a situation.. and im quite sadden to see an older person with lots of experience in life, escaped..

a friend in need is a friend indeed..

the problem is half-solved at the moment..

No comments: