Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Belated Anniversary

I was going through someone's blog when i chanced upon this post

the initials look surprisingly familiar to me when it dawned on me that it was my tutor's name.

after reading the post, i have nothing but nodding my head in agreement with all the points that have been mentioned. And for this, it does seem to make my point vindicated.

though it was not the first tutorial that i have attended, but it was the first tutorial to leave an impression on the class. FYI, it was my classmates that make the remarks and yet i blog about it. I was so dead when she founds out my blog and mention it without fail when we went for her tutorial every week. See at it in this angle: different people reacts differently when faced with a new style of teaching. And no, i never mentioned that i cannot take sarcastic remarks.

out of curiosity, i Goggled using her name and found out 4 posts about her. Erm, can i say that she have indeed live up her name for it? Haha..

ok, im really really dead when i see her when school reopens.. i bet she will remembers me for life as i heard she have a good memory.

by the way, happy belated anniversary in Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

No comments: