Monday, December 31, 2007

No targets

look like i really have to be a bad guy for this.. and for this, im going to say this, i have only 2 approaches to love..

The first approach will be remain single until die lor.. for some reasons, my priorities have changed.. i wont say i have given up on love.. but as a saying goes, "time and tide wait for no man.." i rather use the time to do other things rather than waiting for answers from some people.. at the moment, love maybe elusive to me.. but im very afraid that once i achieved it, i might lose interest in it.. and from this, i figure it out that relationship is not for me at the moment.. somehow this leads me to the second approach..

The second approach will be finding the one and only half.. and for this to achieve, there is one condition to fulfill.. the other half have to be a christian.. no doubt about that.. im not going to preach about it as i believe that the Bible have very clear cut answers about it.. im still maintaining my principle in finding "the first and the only one.."

Dont bother giving me advices or challenging me about it.. there is no way i will let my principle been compromised..

And for the info, i dont have any targets to aim right now..

No comments: