Friday, December 28, 2007

Shiokness Fulfilled

Finally meet up with friends and get to drive all in one day..

I thought i will stall the car as it's has been a long time since i drove.. since chinese new year?? But luckily never.. wahahahahah..

And i will like to honour the first female passenger to sit in my car other than my family members to Devo.. lol.. honour sia.. hope you enjoy your birthday bbq..

Now is time to face someone liao lor.. everytime come back from overseas, i have to be the center of attention lor.. win liao lor.. 上贼船也不需要勉强!!>.<

will definitely blog about it after facing him.. dont care whether is my loss or his gain..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be a night of fun!

So I'd say it's definitely our gain!

garylee402 said...

yeah.. gain in knowing more people..