Monday, December 24, 2007

No fries

Read the conversation..

Funny guy: hey, 2 weeks ago hor, i call mac delivery leh.. and i order mcspicy extra value meal.. but the operator told me that mcspicy sold out leh..

Me: lol.. then how..

Funny guy: then i order other burgers lor.. never knew the particular store sell so fast..

me: hahahah.. ok..

Funny guy: after that last week, i make a trip down to the store and see whether mcspicy sold out or not..

me: i dont think they will not overlook it again ba..

Funny guy: ya, indeed mcspicy never sold out.. but when i order over the counter, the counter crew inform me that the lettuce used up liao.. kns..

me: wahahahaha.. this store damn happening sia..

Funny guy: not only that lor, after they serve my food, i request for garlic chilli.. and you know what they say?

me: ........ dont tell me, they also dont have??

Funny guy: YA LAH!!

me: LMAO!!

Funny guy: hai.. then i told my friends about it lor.. and they even dare to tell me that the store might even sell their fries way faster than other things by the end of the week..

me: lol.. then when you come back to this store at that time, skarli really no fries to sell..

Funny guy: i dont wish to hear that hor.. kns!!


*PS: if you all are smart enough, you will know what is it all regarding.. the importance is not the gist of the conversation, not even the predicament of my friend..

No comments: