Monday, October 20, 2008

For a day

Today was the first tutorial and i pass a piece of paper around the class to get contacts. The piece of paper only returned to me at the end of the tutorial. I didnt take a look as i was rushing for time.

After reaching home and have done my daily ritual in front of laptop, i take out the piece of paper to type and pass it back to everyone.

To my horror, i have became a nurse or an invigilator for a day. 18 wannabe doctors trying their best to scribble their contacts and expect me to know what they are scribbling. Good thing was, i know some of my classmates. Bad thing was, none was online to help me to verify the contacts. I did what i did best: Try my luck.

While i was typing out all the email address to send, i was also praying hard that what i type were able to go through, and no bounced mail. Clicked "SEND" and next thing i knew, 2 email address were bounced. Tsk.

An inevitable task, no thanks for that.

No comments: