Thursday, January 20, 2005

Blog readers

hmm..think my current situation has created some publicity..haha.. erm..i donno why the people around me keep on asking me not to give up even though the history is against me.. i have been waiting for 3 girls before this and the average waiting time was 2 yrs.. that was why i got a phobia of waiting any longer. i know what i have done only extend the time. can you all pls tell me why this one is worth waiting for? doesnt seem to see people telling me that for the previous 3 girls.

i know who xuanie is..haha..eh..you got blog is it..then give me your add leh..haha.. anyway thanks for your advice..first time see people so long never contact, give me advice by tagging on the blog site..wahaha..still owe me something haven return hor.. how many years liao..if got interest, i donno how much liao..whahaha..

and also thanks to jimmy..hope your situation will improve too..i donno what to add on, but i know that we are in the same boat...

and also thanks to my buddies whom i will not name..without them i think they will not be able to help me to get what i want and didnt give up on me when i press the alarm unnecessary..perhaps im too desparate..sigh..

these few days, the dreams that i had is all about her, a very peaceful dream with her, and also didnt spotted these dreams in the other 3 girls as well..haha..so like to make comparsion.. is there an indication which i didnt notice earlier as in our friendship?

No comments: