Monday, January 24, 2005

Randomness (9)

over the last 2 days, i make a very serious thought that even when im working, i was not alert. i feel that this is not the right approach . i intend to give up, definitely. but all i need now is answers to all my burning questions. i dont want to ask her as she is busy with her life. i guess there might be only one answer to my current situation that is to give up. i donno about the future, perhaps there is no answer to the questions that i wanted to ask as it left "settled" for the time being. I prayed about this matter last night when i was working. And thanks God that He soften the blow for me. I definitely feel better towards the end but the misery is still there.

i really wish someone or whose wavelength is as the same as her to decipher what is she thinking when she say this to me:

-she say that she got split personality that no one will know what is she thinking. i mean who doesnt have split personality.

-she say that what i feel for her in liking me is wrong. i was like, "huh..i dont believe lor..pls lah..i got all the proofs and she indirectly telling me to give up on her.."
I still stand by what i have say to her, and even to the previous 3 targets. even if i been labelled as "oversensitive"

Since i already been stubborn..i will stubborn in even more to the stand that i have make. Till there is a satifactory answer, i will not let the matter rest.

No comments: