Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Reflections for 2004

today is my off day so did some thinking to myself over the last yr and the coming new yr.. well last yr was kind of mixture of good and bad together but in the end, all well ends well in the new yr to come..

2004... the yr begins when im still in that ite with pathetic classmates..politics are always top of their agenda.. kind of hard to unite when old problems fail to resolve or some people just plain stubborn..refusing to accept apologises..come on, are you a 3 yr old kid? whatever, i just dont care about it..and went on as life goes.. anyway, was graduated in this 2 yrs of happines, sorrow, meeting new friends and ending another..and getting on to the new phrase of life...in NS!! i feel that is during the last term of my 2 yrs there is enjoyable..though i was outcast by my own classmates..i have meet new ones to be with me by my side all this long.. thank you guys and gals out there..

jul 27..enlistment to police!! train us to be full pledged policeman for 5 months..guess that i wasnt mentally prepared for God giving me these group of people..different in culture and lifestyle...same as my ite lifestyle..politics rules as well..wont be surprise if i enter in the working world after i ORD..and got this type of treatment..in this phrase of life was much harder to pass by as i was the only christian in the squad and really need someone to give me the joy to make the day abit colourful to me though it was black and white most of the time...passed the 5 months training and was posted to k-9 unit.. and i really have to thanks my bunk mates be with me..and having those endless fun in the bunk...what my squad mates given me in the end is well, toughen me up mentally that all..

dec 13...posted to k-9..where i wanted to be a dog handler..take a dog during work time to combat crime..but alas, it was not to be..have to do base guard for about 2 months before we can take a dog..and also have to wait till the other intake comes in... well..the yr ends on a high note as i been posted to where i want..and not facing my squadmates again...

new yr..begin with a quiet note..but i did the most unthinkable thing...that is to confess to her my feelings.. well..i leave a cliff hanger to let you think for yourself how the story unfolds...hehe.. i was expecting the same answer as she reject other people but somehow i got an unexpected answer...which is WAIT!!!

4 months of knowing her was, to me, a short time..but i knew her more than what i expected.. but somehow, i show her too much of care and concern as a friend and as a brother in christ that feelings take a turn.. i donno how she feel for me..hopefully as time reveal the path for me to walk in the future..i hope that path will able to meet her's as well...and also God to lead the way for me...

No comments: