Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Randomness (23)

argh.. send an email out to everyone in my contact list even to her.. hai.. an oversight.. need to do some cleaning up to my contact list..

got some good news and bad news to report..

first, the bad news, my appeal for entering poly is rejected as the course is quite popular and my results didnt meet the requirement of it.. oh well, will try again next yr with more choices now.. lol.. my buddy ask me to try again with the same course, same poly again..plus more choices lah..haha..

secondly, good news is that i might be passing out as a dog handler as early as this week.. due to my trainer is going for a study visit to other country for "cadavar dog" who are trained to sniff out dead bodies..

have anyone tried play FM2005 with editor? wow, it's damn cool.. i got 653 million dollars to spend on players.. and have all the best players in my team.. an unbeatable team with all the superstars.. season unbeaten, win trophies like having meals... lol..

these few days need to go to SOC for PDP rehearseal.. not really involved lah.. i know.. someone is involved what.. so what.. i wont indulge details as to what our unit will be doing.. or else not nice to see the performance already..

No comments: