Sunday, May 29, 2005

Randomness (26)

i just received an email from my brother in christ regarding one of our church member was in overseas to attend a theology studies for 3 yrs..i was amazed at how other christians despite their disabilities, their shortcomings able to serve the God, whom they feared so much, faithfully with a breeze!! im utterly ashamed that i thought i have done my best to serve.. but these people exceed above their limits.. their actions make me think twice about my faith in God.. and making me realise that i have more to serve God in the coming yrs..

my friend told me that i only served the nation for 1 yr!! how could this be? well, our working life is work 2 days off 2 days.. 1 yr working.. the other yr is off.. you get off without telling the supervisors.. neither does the supervisor call you to report back to work or rush a report through.. but ever since i returned back to the team, i got more than what i bargained for.. i can claim extra hours off as i need to report early for my night duty at queenstown remand prison.. i get to work 6 hrs in portsdown before coming back to base to do anything you like..sleep, training with Blacky, bathe Blacky, wash kennel..

for the last 2 weeks, i sleep more than i work.. not that im complaining about my work scope is boring but my duty revolve around prison premises.. sit down stay.. get to doze off if i can.. hehe.. but as a result, i sleep too much that i donno what i need to do.. i think i need to tune my sleeping habit to a more regular time than sleeping irregularly.. not a very good habit to pick up though..

and i get to patrol this coming weekend.. saturday.. hehehe.. at Echo.. dont think will go to orchard.. most prob will be at bukit timah where most rich people live..

hmm.. my tagboard dont seem to be working despite asking for views and opinion regarding to my last post.. but there is an increase of people viewing my blog though.. haha.. oh well.. never mind..

No comments: