Monday, May 16, 2005

Life in K-9 (19)

argh.. 12 hrs without a hp? is like something part of me been missing.. but to substitute with an air-conditioned room with tv, radio make me forget about my hp..

this is what my 12 hrs shift in queenstown remand prison.. not much to do either.. have a free dinner at the tea-room.. watch tv till midnight.. and sleep the remaining of the time.. lol..

before the shift start, i was frantic to hear that hp cannot bring in.. but somehow my instincts kick in where my hp and wallet is in the locker to my room is just 2 metal gates away.. one of the metal gate is not lock.. as for the other metal gate i have to wait for the prison officer to unlock it before i can reach to my hp.. all in a legal way..and a truly give and take manner..

that all i have to say about my first 12 hr shift at queenstown.. back to dreamland..

No comments: