Sunday, May 08, 2005

Inflation

golden village!! stop killing us with those price increase.. 9.50 for a weekend ticket.. you are the only one who increase the prices.. the others have not.. no wonder i saw so few people at golden village than other cinemas like cathay cineplex..

i think i have to watch movie at other cinemas than golden village.. golden village will be the last cinema in my mind..

tomorrow is the day where i will be posted.. hopefully i will get HQ and go back to my former team.. i not asking much..

i did some soulful thinking over the last 2 days.. and i feel that my NS life isnt that bad at all.. after i posted to k-9, i should considered myself lucky not to see some of my squadmates or posted to SOC.. and to be a dog handler put some icing on the cake.. at least it gives me some challenges.. i feel that God have reserve me for the best in terms of the treatment from my former team and my training team.. thanks God..

No comments: