Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Life in K-9 (18)

wow..first day back to the team.. do base guard for half a day before taking Blacky out for Portsdown shift 2 duty.. in the morning shift, portsdown got 2 shift.. shift 1 is 0800-1400.. and shift 2 is 1400-2000.. the duty is just sit down stay for me.. lol.. half of the 2nd shift i was dozing off..

wonder why so many people sign on for police knowing that at the end of the day, the job scope is the same as security guard.. is it because of their passion to catch criminals? is it because of the job scope? or is it because of how they see people behave in the day time or night time? or is it because they want to see how people react with or without the presence of people wearing blue? or maybe is the ambition to be a law-enforcer? well, the list goes on..

as for me, this job is definitely not for me.. so pls stop asking me about signing on.. no matter how much MHA going to give me for my salary.. i will still say no.. is not the amount of money that able to keep me contented.. is the challenges that counts..

by jun, the whole deployment team A-D will be reshuffled.. even an ordinary SC like me not spared either.. to me, any team is fine with me as long as dont play fire with me by putting deployment at the same place.. i can work with anyone but dont create a profile that so-and-so are known to "eat" SC.. some names are been forward to me about this trend.. lol.. well, better to be safe than sorry..

i think im having memory loss.. is like seeing this person so familiar at some places, but yet have no memory where i have seen this person before.. it took me about 5-10 mins before i knew who that person is.. lol.. same goes to my church people.. they know my name but i totally forgotten about their names as i seldom come to church even since i posted to dog unit.. maybe im too preoccupied about current affairs in dog unit.. hehe..

oh well.. going to take a rest now.. tomorrow will be the night shift and will be doing portsdown the whole 12 hr shift..

No comments: