Friday, April 20, 2007

Sabotage (2)

is there a way to stop nominating me as a leader?? kana twice already.. different modules somemore.. again the girls were the culprits.. they write my name first as im the only guy in the group.. then they were like, "ok, since you are the only guy, you will be the leader.." what a logical reasoning!!

im not very optimistic about the other modules as well.. as the first module was my class group.. the chances of been a leader and not been one is like 90 to 1.. with the remaining 9 to other guys in my class.. as if i like to volunteer to being a leader..

"eh.. cannot like that lah.. must give other people the chance.. dont always push to me leh..!!"

"can lah.. can lah!!"

no chance to vote.. 4 against 1.. walkover.. no need to talk.. just accept the role..

at the start, i only have one msn conference chat every night.. now im going to have 3 msn conference chat every night..

No comments: