Tuesday, April 17, 2007

First Day in Poly

yesterday was the first day of school.. only lectures.. no tutorials..

i was totally wrong about these bunch of kids.. 16-18 yrs old compare to a 23 yr old.. sigh..

they are not the nerdy types like the JC, neither are they playful like the ITEs.. they are right in the middle.. time to play.. time to study.. cannot play play with them..

there are several factors i didnt think of it till i see it with my own eyes..
- The desire to do well in their studies..
- Good "O" level result to admit in a business course..

Good thing was my worst fears never came true.. if not, i will have gone crazy.. on the other hand, i haven even touch my books yet, there are already some surprises.. these surprises will only revealed in due time.. wait lah, i haven even know my classmates yet.. only know my orientation group..

I think i can finally score a point in communicating with younger girls.. so far so good.. hope can maintain, if not better.. another thing to foresee is to teach people with no accounting background.. did someone mentioned "big brother ma??"

No comments: