Wednesday, April 04, 2007

True Friends

" Many people will walk in and out of your life but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.." want my smelly feet?? haha..

i donno about how others view friends as.. but to me, i classified friends into 3 groups according to my trust..

1st outer circle of friends - colleagues, acquaintances, etc.. these group of friends will get to know me very little or none at all.. they will get to see my bad points most of the time.. and this is also where i will guard my privacy as much as possible..

2nd circle - normal friends.. these group of people will know both my bad and good points.. as for privacy and trust is concerned, it will be only at my discretion..

3rd circle - buddies, best friends.. this is where my trust is held in the highest regard.. these people will also know the funny side of me, a very relaxed person in me.. these people will also get to know my secrets..

No comments: