Monday, January 07, 2008

Alone

Last time i used to think that blogging was cool.. can blog about anything and everything about it..

But now, with the introduction of RSS feeds, getting to know more friends from the blogsphere, blogging about personal feelings are quite restricted.. Moreover, i dont use pseudonym like Jaywalk, Jeshuafreak or other weird nicknames to hide my identity.. just a plain old name, with lots of information on my blog makes me an easy target.. "oh, you are the one who blog about this post right?"

And for that, i have revert back to basic or old school.. finding a listening ear. But the problem is, those people that i call them friends have "left" me.. not as in i do something wrong that they left me to die.. but rather they have their own life to deal with, and the communication are rather little and few.. majority of them are working right now since graduated from ITE..

So to find that person who can earn my trust (for those who really donno me, i dont trust people easily), i have to look for someone that doesnt fit into the above description..

For the record, i wont disclose as what i call a "personal challenge" till i got my exams results..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuuny you should complain about feeling restricted because you didn't use a pseudonym.

you can't write freely because you would be easily identified as a result of you using your real name.

then let me ask you this. Was it not you yourself would made the decision to use your real name?

perhaps the real problem here is not the bane blog-wise that comes with using your real identity. Perhaps the real problem here is you not thinking things through when you started this blog.

Oh well, you can always start another blog with a pseudonym next time.

garylee402 said...

eh, the point is there.. but im not complaining though.. im stating a fact and im accepting it..

another problem is that if i share my problems with someone from the blogsphere, how would i know that he/she can be trusted.. but for you, i have known you for 3 years and certain problems i would have go to you without the need to blog..

im not going to change my blog just because my identity is there..

garylee402 said...

i saw it coming in the first place.. and i will touch on it in the next post..