Saturday, January 12, 2008

Strange events

i donno whether is it strange to you guys.. but it's definitely worth having some raised eyebrows..

i have 2 dreams.. one of the dream is with a girl and finally in a relationship.. talk about girl of my dreams!! the other dream is a heart to heart talk with a tutor.. enough of saying..

the best of all is a sudden craving for corn.. i mean, i never eat corn before leh.. i donno what is it taste like in the first place, and i just buy from my school canteen without hesitation..

i look at the cup of corn after purchasing and think to myself, "wtf, im eating something that i have not taste before.. must be the slab of melting butter in the hot corn that stimulate my mind.."

first spoonful of corn enter my mouth.. "eh, not bad actually.." and i finish the cup of corn in no time..

maybe i should have requested for a dream that can see my exams results.. hur hur hur.. wishful thinking indeed!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

garylee402 said...

Hi there. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for the comments. Will link you up as well.