Thursday, January 03, 2008

What goes around comes around

i was at my workplace when i saw that person who lied to me.. (is the hint strong enough to know where the liar is from.. pls stop making wild guesses..) I just give that person a non-expression look and hope that he do his own work and i do my own work..

But an incident change my whole perception on him totally.

I was at the storeroom making some checks when my manager and the guy came in as if their expression were to settle some serious stuff.

Before i could go out of the storeroom, i heard a loud smack. And i turned around and saw a slap mark on the guy.

I have no idea what has happened but from my sources told me, the guy have lied frequently to all the managers.. again i also have no idea why he was not asked to go despite been a habitual liar..

"wah, he look pretty decent leh, never knew he had such a habit in the first place.. never judge a book by its cover. his circle have come round for him.."

for 2 hours, i never uttered a single word. I am still shaken about the incident. As for both of them, i have no idea what happened to them.. i feel that im a bystander at the wrong place at the wrong time..

No comments: