Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Emo for no reason??

Somehow i feel there is a need to explain about my thoughts and actions after knowing someone have lied to me or well-knowing that the time for relationship is not a top priority at the moment..

Now, let assume that this person have lied to me and what are my courses of action?
1. i will let go of this friendship. sound harsh? let me go further before making a judgment..
2. what are the chances of this person lying to me again, given though that this person have no idea that i already knew this person is lying..
3. friendship started with respect, trust and communication. With the first 2 gone, what for keep it? keep it just for the sake of keeping it, then i will be the party that will shun all kinds of communication..

i wont get sad just because i lose a friend.. this is just to show how i was taken for granted.. i dont mind people making fun of me, or whatever you can think of.. but to tell lies to me, im not a friend to begin with in the first place..

As for relationships, God have plans for everyone. To the unsaved, to the believers, to the singles, to the couple, to the elderly..
1. for a girl, i have to give up the whole forest. In order for me to give up the whole forest, is when i find this special girl.
2. even if i have to be single, by all means i accept it. seriously speaking, singlehood have more pros than cons than in a relationship.. no??

again, i wont be sad just because i cant get a gf.. maybe i dont have the talent for relationship.. maybe God have saw my other talents and ask me to use it wisely..

on a side note, anyone still remember about the bet on the Donuts? i just saw the shop around my area close down liao.. haiya.. shouldnt have predicted until so far.. just start of 2008, close liao..

No comments: