Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fool Joke

I saw the joke coming but i didnt know where the fun was coming from. The master of all pranks, Jaywalk, have put it 9 months ago.

That time, i was having trouble with the script that im running now. Hence i add him to my blogger as an admin to edit my script. At that time, he was the only guy that i know of that knows about coding.

After he was done with it, he save it and ask me to take a look. There were 2 pranks. I saw the first one as it was quite obvious.

I saw it and removed already. But he screen capture it before i removed. Too late.

I didnt noticed the other one as it was in fine print and further more, i cant see it in screen as it was a white background.

Until today when Princess start a thread in Cowboybar.

Again, i have to remind that i know it was a joke yet donno where it is coming from.

All along, i have to deny everything that was thrown to me or pull someone to be by my side, not the front. hah. Somehow XT come in at the right time in the bar, and we play along. hur hur hur.

Until i saw my blog counter stats. WTF? 10 fold increase. Which translate about 70 plus hit today. Nothing big deal there as there are some barflies who got more hits than me in a single day.

Somehow another barfly screen cap and show it to me. The truth is out there, and i cant deny anything liao. =/

But then again, who will confess in the fine print when i could have blog it out loud. And for the record, I dont like Princess.

PS: Ken > hope you have fun all along.

No comments: