Wednesday, April 16, 2008

About me

Earlier on, i was trying to change my profile in Friendster when i stumbled upon a question.

"About me (Describe yourself)"

With 5000 words to describe, i could have written a composition about myself and literally paste on it for everyone (only those who are friends to me) to see.

The thing is, not everyone could understand the way i think or the way i behave. Generally, the perception or the impression i given to people are quiet, observant, optimistic and stubborn.

Some people might think that i dont have a sense of humor or having a 100% serious look everytime. Then i have to apologize for that as im more inclined to show the funny side of me to people that im comfortable with. I wont say i would reject comments for that as i have portray that kind of behaviour to everyone who first know me.

I donno about you guys, maybe im keen to know about what you guys think of me as a person. Good or bad, i will keep it in my strife.

Now i have to go back to Friendster and think of what to put. Hmm...

No comments: