Monday, April 21, 2008

Tail shown!!

After a round of switching from my blog to YuNz blog via tagboard, her tail is finally shown!

Gary: er, i dont think i need to explain because in the earlier post, you admit you are an uncle bait material. =p
YuNz: i know that. but what has my 'style' of carrying bag gotta do with being unclebait?
Gary: the way you portray yourself lor..
YuNz: idiot. make yourself clear.
Gary: the way you portray yourself makes you a bait for uncle.. or was it uncles bait you? =D

so there, i have proven that YuNz is adopting both methods. Look like next time meet up for meal again, the target will be Jaywalk liao. Given that he is coming back in 1 month's time, i wont be surprised if she show her tai tai manners to Jaywalk.

I no need to run away since i will be kana by him whenever he comes back. Resigned to fate liao. Or maybe from both of you plus Jaschocolate for going to pinch my cheeks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like I said in Yunz' blog.

Heng ah... bor wah eh tai jee.

I is not uncle.

garylee402 said...

Monitor de LCD > welcome to the blog. Thanks for the link.

Jaywalk > why not your tai jee? YuNz only requirement is above 30 and you qualify leh.

xy said...

what only requirement.
must be shuai as well hor. not shuai i don't accept also.

but uncle jaywalk ish shuai. wahahahha.

garylee402 said...

ya lah. jaywalk qualify what. donno why he say not his problem.

Jaschocolate said...

once again.. me is shy and innocent.. dont pichar my lobang, okie..

garylee402 said...

hah. so late then reply. i already pichar liao.