Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Randomness (10)

life so boring that time flew so fast..man..i cant get enough rest from my work..today first day off and i spend the whole day rotting in bed and time flew so fast that the next day is the second off..and then work again..sigh..

update on the current situation: i took the opportunity to sms her everything when she sms me back. i told her 3 things regarding the incident.
1. Apologise to her about all the actions that i done.
2. Regarding a certain comment that i msg her in friendster. I explain it to her with sms..and i was like, "very difficult to sms in this type of circumstance, but i did it anyway.."
3. Give up. Does giving up also need a reason for it? I doubt so.

I feel that what i have done in the past has been really impulsive. It just wasnt me in the first place. Confessing to her and doing all sorts of things that hurt her isnt what i want, but yet i did it. Feelings do take a turn and indeed take over my rational thinking. I find it easier to let go this time is because I prayed to God about it. Besides, feelings wasnt that strong to build on that relationship. Guess my friend have say it correctly, she wants to be friends with me to build on a strong foundation. Besides, the enthusiasm for knowing her more in the first place has dwinded. Whatever doubts i have in mind, God have answer for me. As for now, i have nothing to say and i feel that this chapter has closed and settled.

No comments: