Friday, May 02, 2008

Sense of humor

This morning went to Pulau Ubin to check out something. Ya, just to check something, i have to go to Pulau Ubin. My classmate and I got a rude shock when we reach the ferry terminal. It was such a long queue that it went all the way to the ground floor. For your info, the ferry terminal have already shifted and you have to go to basement to wait for a bumboat.

I had a conversation with my classmate when she told me that a particular tutor, who taught us last sem and lecture us this sem, watch korean drama.

It took a while to sink down because we always thought that she is into current affairs and i have a good laugh at it. Bwaahahhaahhaha.

This tutor is also the same person that ask my classmate to help me in this module. Gee, thanks.

For those who have been through her first tutorial literally got a culture shock. Just what i have expected. But this sem, she seem to show more of her sense of humor than erm, eh, i think i better leave out that word in case i kana aim in class again. =/

No comments: