Friday, May 23, 2008

7 meme

What are the chances of 3 barflies targeting the same person and in return, forever aiming me? No wonder he do meme such a breeze that he already have the targets in mind.

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. I love and dare to try out new things.

2. Im actually a very lazy person.

3. I dont like to study.

4. I like to go against people's decisions.

5. Im still a lousy drinker.

6. I like to observe people.

7. My new hobby is shooting with an air pistol.

7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME:

1. Deadline for projects yet nothing is been done.

2. Girls come crying and asking for advices.

3. Passing through Little India on a weekend.

4. Not able to provide for family.

5. Not enough time

6. Exams and common tests

7. Dreams that come true to me.

7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT:

1. 离开地球表面 - 五月天

2. Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's

3. If That's Ok With You - Shayne Ward

4. The Middle - Jimmy Eat World

5. Vindicated - Dashboard Confessional

6. In the Morning - Razorlight

7. What I've Done - Linkin Park

7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST:

1. Wah lao.

2. WTF!

3. Siao!

4. Hey

5. Eh?

6. Er..

7. KNS

7 THINGS I TREASURE THE MOST(in no ranking order):

1. Family

2. Buddies

3. Friends

4. Trust

5. Freedom

6. Observant skills

7. Meet people for meals, movies or la-kopi


7 “FIRST TIME” THINGS I EVER DID:

1. Walk into a girls' toilet in primary school. (1991)

2. Drove my uncle's car without supervision (2003)

3. Getting third in my NS Dog Trial (2006)

4. Response and activate own team for a case of illegal immigrants entering Singapore (2005)
(Was on guard duty when the most dreadful telephone set rings and got to write down the details, location of the illegal immigrants landed and activated the team)

5. Accept Christ as my personal saviour (1999)

6. Punch my buddy for the wrong comment made in Toy 'R' Us. (1998)

7. Traveled to Penang with my NPCC friends. (1997)


7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS:

1 - 7. Anyone!

No comments: