Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Test of Trust

Do you know that, "the best time to see a person's character and personality is when he have to react to a situation?"

But if the situation is new to him, how do you think he will react to it? Fail, people would lose expectation in you. Pass, the expectations will be higher the next time round.

I know that i cant please everyone or everybody. Sometimes i wonder am i too trustworthy that i have been taken for granted? Sometimes is the norms and groups that im so accustomed with, that if another new character comes in, i will automatically reject or kick it out or the worst will be putting a mask on just to please that person?

Somehow, God want to replay the situation again and again in me that i able to do it and conform to people's expectations. But i cant do that as my belief in "i dont owe people a living" stands firm. Maybe is due to my stubbornness, as i found out, can work against me or to my advantage.

I cant really relate these problems to any Tom, Dick or Harry as the best solution is just keep quiet about it. Sometimes i feel that too much information have been fed to me more than i could take it in.

Sometimes i just want to tell everyone that, "whatever you do, dont come and tell me. If you think that you are doing right or correct, go ahead and do it. Unless if you are stuck with a problem." But these words just cant uttered out.

Till then, life goes on.

Sorry if this is an incoherent post. Just need a place to rant.

No comments: