Saturday, May 03, 2008

New specs

Ok, that's it. Im thinking of getting a new spec for my eyes liao. not the one that YuNz is wearing

I dont have a perfect eyesight to begin with. I started wearing specs when i was in sec school but then at that time, it was my mom's persistence that i have to wear specs. I stop wearing it after some time.

Now, i think my eyesight degree is getting deeper and worse from seeing the computer screen too much, that when i see things far away like the lecture projection screen, i have to strain my eyes.

Great, any chio-bu or pretty opticians to intro? so that when i took the eye test, the result is 20/20

Pls dont imagine my look with spec on. I think i look like a nerd. Im wondering the timing of Jay's return is really that concidence. Hmm.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recommend Kwong Shin Optical at Bras Basah Complex.

Very fair pricing and excellent service.

garylee402 said...

oh yeah, saw you mentioned it before. will go and take a look. thanks.