Monday, September 08, 2008

Confession

I believe no one knows about this. That i do have the intention to quit my studies last year. It has nothing to do with the education system.

But rather the thought of coming out to work full time to help, support, supplement and solve my family problems. With a full time working pay slip, to get a loan from bank doesnt sound as hard as from a full time student perspective.

Somehow, it has become a cycle that repeating itself. The only thing is a matter of time on how hard, how swift and how fast it will hit me the hardest.

I donno whether this ordeal will make me a stronger person, or a person who give a second look and hesitates about life. Sounds like a double-edged sword.

And to top all this, i will be cutting off contacts indefinitely to minimize misunderstanding. Just need a little understanding from you guys. My apologises ahead.

No comments: