Monday, September 08, 2008

Prayer to God

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for the salvation that you given to me 9 years ago. Thank you for the mercy, love and grace that you have given it to me, freely and in abundance. Thank you for watching over my family despite the problems that they face all these years. Thank you for watching over my grandma even though her memory is failing and the medication that she have to take for the rest of her life.

I bow down before you in the throne of Grace that i have sinned. I am currently a man of no faith as i relied on men for help, and not You. I have not been a good testimonial as a child of God. You given me trials and tribulations to make me grow spiritually, and have faith in You. Yet, i take the easy way out by avoiding them than to go through and learn from it. I dont deserve to be a child of God for the things that i have done. All i seek is Your forgiveness and that i repent and not to do it again. I know that this mistake that i done is too big and too much for me to handle and through this incident, it will keep in my memory for life.

Hopefully this incident will open my eyes and come back to You. I know that You are the only one that could deliver me out of this hole and able to sustain me throughout the whole ordeal. May i have the faith, the size of a mustard seed, in You that You able to help me.

Pray Lord that You will watch over me and my family. Pray Lord that i able to have the faith in You. Pray Lord that i able to come back to Your place for fellowship, sing praises and glorified Your name in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Will like to commit this prayer into Your hands, commit all these things onto You, Pray all these in Jesus' name.

Amen.

No comments: