Monday, September 08, 2008

Lowest ebb of my life

im sad to declare that im now going through the darkest period of my life. the lowest ebb of my life right now.

this feeling is worse than having a girl's rejection. i have lost everything like freedom, my smile, my confidence and maybe my sanity. i have let everyone down, especially my family.

no mood for anything or everything such as study or attachment. these few days i either have no appetite or the food taste bland to me.

the help that i wanted so badly, did not materialise as it has been used to help my family. and i have to go through a route where only the brave dare to go.

for those who know the problem, pls keep it to yourself. i have no choice but to tell the truth to those people whom i can trust and able to help.

at the current moment, my hopes, dreams, ambitions are put on hold indefinitely.

this is my own doing. people have warned me before, yet i dont listen. and i have to go through the hard way now.

No comments: