Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Timeline

Geez, for a moment, i dont know how to begin this post.

Before this "incident-that-changed-my-life" happened, i do have some goals which i intend to fulfill before i graduate from poly. And people are able to roughly gauge how long i have been aiming at these goals to fulfill.

Now the dust have settled, mind more clear and focus, i re-evaluate the goals to see whether i should make it a more affordable and realistic method to fulfill.

But to my horror, surprise, amazement and even to the extent where my jaws are drop, when i see the end results, i still can fulfill it right after i finish poly.

This could mean one thing, either the incident is a major blip that distract me or to prove people wrong. Whichever way you look at it, im not bothered. My only concern right now, is to fulfill these goals. Also in a way, the values that taught to me long ago, makes it all the more easier.

No comments: