Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Silver lining

"Like a complacent soldier who thinks that knows everything, went unprepared for war. Without combat gear or weapons for self-defence, he went to the country that he intend to invade, "i want to invade your country."

The above scenario is just like me at the moment. Fully unprepared, going in with confidence and with an arrogant swagger. And came back with bruised ego, physical and mental scars to bear.

Yet, God is not totally unforgiven or turned a blind eye towards me. These few weeks i have observed the following

  • Time - To God, time is nothing to Him. He have waited 2000 years to send His Son down to die on the cross for us. I have fear for the worst whenever the deadline is coming, yet God unwillingly extend the time for me through indirect help.
  • The least expected people that i will turn to help, contact me and ask me what happening. I didnt reveal what has happened, neither did i ask them for help. But still, i was touched and surprised by the gesture.
Guess God really have His own ways to help His people.

No comments: