Monday, May 18, 2009

Dead in the water

To juggle studies, personal problem and matters of the heart for 3 weeks is not an easy fest. Not a single complain was heard from me. Since i have settled my personal problem, now i shall settle the matters of the heart.

As far as this matter is concerned, it is dead in the water. Im not an emotional person to begin with as i find that feelings were not in a developed stage. There were alot of miscommunication and assumptions that leads to the break down of friendship.

There were a couple of comments that i did not say or mentioned, or in a way directed at her. I was also in the wrong for assuming her that she read my blog.

Anyway, i cant be bothered anymore or who is reading my blog. As far as my blog is concerned, i wont change address just for the sake of it.

No comments: