Saturday, May 16, 2009

On my own

This problem, i only told to certain people. To prevent any bad news, rumors or people talking behind my back, i decided to come out and confess the truth.

A few months back, one of my friend help me to settle a debt. This debt was originally intended to return when my 6 months attachment start. However, 3 weeks ago, he face an emergency and need the funds back.

For 3 weeks, i ask for help. But the help just refused to come. If you think that my studies is not affected, think again. I told everyone that it will be the last and final help as far as this matter is concerned. I even told them that this debt will be return when my attachment start in 3 months time. I only need a grace period of 3 months.

All the advice given to me for that duration of time is very helpful. But it does not help me in any sense, given that i am still a full-time student. Family are unable to help as they have a failed business several years ago. Banks and school arent going to help much either as there are lots of red tape to clear.

I know that for the last 3 weeks, i have pissed off alot of people due to my desperation shown in my smses. For that, i could only say sorry.

Anyway, the help did arrived in the nick of time. This final help was a big jump and i was definitely appreciated of it. As far as i know, i will be on my own starting from today.

No comments: