Sunday, May 24, 2009

Leadership

Few days back, i tried out this Facebook quiz "Discover your name number" and i got 1 which stands for Leader. I know that leaders have natural abilities and talents to lead and influence people. But do i really have this natural ability or talent? Im not doubting myself, but i find that my way of handling things have been come to questions lately with those incidents. People sure say, "This guy be a leader, sure die one."

Back in secondary school or in ITE, i have kana alot. Be it in my CCA (NPCC) or been a monitor for 4 years in a row, i have also attend alot of leadership camps. Even my personality test also mentioned that im a leader, but a technical leader that is good in hands on. Anyone heard of the D.I.S.C test? The results came back and im a high D personality. It's stand for Dominance and high dominance people are very active in dealing with problems and challenges. Some of the characteristics of Dominance people are demanding, forceful, egocentric, strong willed, driving, determined, ambitious, aggressive, and pioneering.

Prehaps someone wiser to explain how to channel my energy for more useful purposes.

No comments: