Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This is me

I dont think anyone in poly really know me well to a personal level where both parties are comfortable with each other.

I maybe quiet on the first impression, but if you know me well, trust me, i can be very chatty and playful. In a way, i have tried to improve myself over the years to open up myself more whenever there is orientation or any first-time meet up. Seriously, my friends have seen the big difference.

To some, im may still be an introvert to them. To some, im outgoing and even outspoken.

Frankly speaking, im not a person who is afraid of criticisms, or get scolded by people. In fact, i appreciated more if anyone have told me directly where i have done wrong, rather than passing the message through a third party. Yet, some people still cant accept the way i am. I wont blame them since there are hell lots more of people whom they can accept. There also people whom i cant accept as well initially, but over time, we accept each other strength and weaknesses.

I have finally understood what is the meaning of "it takes 2 hands to clap."

No comments: