Saturday, May 30, 2009

My future

In 3 months time, i will be done with studies for the time being. I donno whether i did take the right route in education where i should be working full time and study part time rather than my current situation where studies take up majority of your time.

When i served finish my National Service 4 years back and a place reserved for my education in polytechnic, i was initially very hesitant to continue my studies. Because i know that the gap between ITE and polytechnic is still very big. One concentrated on technical aspects such as calculations and IT-related skills like Excel and Powerpoint, another focus on the theory aspects such as research and analysis to prove your point, regardless of whether is right or wrong.

I also know that my motivation for studies have dropped to such a level that i did intend to sign on for police as a career to support myself independently rather than rely on my parents.

I still have 9 months to ponder what is my career before i formally graduates.

I would take it as a long-suffering trial rather than short-term gains for studies. I am also thinking whether is this one of the turning points in my life. Currently i have 2. One is when i accepted Christ, another one will be the incidents that happened 6 weeks ago.

No comments: