Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Life in K-9 (9)

end of april?!?! my goodness, end of april then i could know the result of my appeal.. oh well, at the very least i can concentrate on my new found love, Mito..

He likes to walk into my path.. hmm.. spoke to the previous handler.. he say that by the end of the course or after i ord, my left leg will pick up a habit.. and that is kicking while walking.. and Mito likes to walk ahead of his handler.. time to "check" him.. in order to make him walk side by side with the handler..

erm, i donno how many times did my blog, what i say today and got an indirect form of answer the very next day? this is not the first time im seeing this or experiencing it.. lucky im mentally prepared.. as a saying goes, "the best form of defence is attack" but as for me is the other way round.. "the best form of attack is defence"

too tired to blog.. going to dreamland soon.. tomorrow will be another day to build rapport with Mito.. i should say a very special day to remember for me and for him.. he gonna to be a superstar..lol..nah..

No comments: